Oracle Customer Experience
A suite of cloud-based applications from marketing, to sales & service.
In the past, you may have viewed Oracle as an expensive enterprise solution and provider of databases. Today, Oracle’s cloud-based or SaaS solutions mean the small business owner can untie themselves from small I.T. shops and access enterprise standard technology that won’t send them broke.
Oracle Fusion Marketing: The future of marketing is here.
Oracle Marketing is the most comprehensive, integrated marketing solution available. It helps you unify all prospect and customer marketing signals in a single view, so you can launch cross-channel marketing programs that deliver superior results.
With Oracle Marketing, you can:
- Generate a higher return on your digital marketing investments. By using Oracle Marketing’s AI-powered insights, you can target your marketing campaigns more effectively and measure their results in real time.
- Create customer loyalty through superior campaign performance. Oracle Marketing’s personalisation tools help you deliver the right message to the right person at the right time, increasing customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Unlock real-time performance decisions during critical campaign cycles. Oracle Marketing’s dashboards and reports give you the visibility you need to make informed decisions about your marketing campaigns, so you can optimise your results and achieve your business goals.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive marketing solution that can help you achieve your business goals, then Oracle Marketing is the right choice for you.
Here are some additional benefits of using Oracle Marketing:
- Increased visibility and control over your marketing campaigns. Oracle Marketing gives you a single view of all your marketing data, so you can track the performance of your campaigns and make informed decisions about how to improve them.
- Improved efficiency and productivity. Oracle Marketing’s automation tools can help you streamline your marketing processes and free up your time to focus on more strategic tasks.
- Enhanced customer experience. Oracle Marketing’s personalisation tools can help you deliver personalised messages to your customers, increasing their engagement and satisfaction.
If you’re ready to take your marketing to the next level, then contact Marketing Cube (that’s where I work) to learn more about Oracle Marketing.
Extract more value from your marketing and CRM systems and let AI and automation do the heavy lifting so your marketers and sellers can focus more time with customers.
Oracle CX Marketing Eloqua
How to create a campaign in Oracle CX Marketing Eloqua
This short video will show you how simple it is to create a campaign with Oracle Marketing Cloud Eloqua. I spend the majority of my time with our Eloqua clients. In my role of Director of Customer Success my total focus is to ensure our clients maximise their investment with Oracle and deliver a magical customer experience or CX.
Eloqua’s Campaign Canvas, or multi-step campaign builder is one of the key aspects of the application that make the CX task an easy one. Watch this short video to see why.
Oracle CX Sales
Improve seller productivity and deal success by automating the boring stuff.
In today’s competitive sales environment, every minute counts. That’s why it’s so important to automate the time-consuming tasks that can take sellers away from what they do best: selling.
By automating data entry, manual tasks, and CRM updates, you can give your sellers a faster path to critical records. This means they can spend less time searching for information and more time building relationships with prospects and closing deals.
In addition to improving productivity, automation can also help to improve deal success. When sellers have access to the right information at the right time, they are better equipped to make informed decisions and close more deals.
Here are a few specific ways to improve seller productivity and deal success through automation:
- Automate data entry. This includes tasks such as entering contact information, creating quotes, and generating proposals.
- Automate manual tasks. This includes tasks such as scheduling appointments, sending follow-up emails, and tracking leads.
- Automate CRM updates. This includes tasks such as updating contact information, adding notes, and changing deal statuses.
It really depends what your business needs are
As with any decision to purchase a CRM, you need to be clear about your business requirements. An Oracle Partner can help you go through this process and determine exactly what’s needed and then determine what should be “turned on” in order to deliver the best possible solution.
The other smart reason for choosing Oracle CX Sales would be a degree of “future proofing” your investment. Oracle CX Sales plugs into a range of Oracle Fusion Applications e.g. Eloqua, so as your business grows the system can grow with you.